Terms Of Service
Your use of or access to this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
This website, including all of its features, content, and services (the “Web Site”) is a service made available by Cloudersi (“the Provider”) and all content, information, services and software ordered or provided on or through this Web Site, in whole or in part (“Content”), may be accessed, utilized or used, manually or programmatically (“Use” or “Used” by a “User”), only under the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Use”).
1. Web Site Limited License. As a User of this Web Site, you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and Use this Web Site and Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. The Provider may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
1.2 Listing Services. Some of the Provider services function as online bulletin boards for third-party service providers to list their services, including, without limitation, the “Find the Best Cloud” section (collectively “Listing Services”). Listing Services are only offered on condition of User’s acceptance of certain Additional Terms and Conditions of Service (“ATOS”), available at the end of these Terms and Conditions of Service Agreement. The Use of Listing Services constitutes the User’s agreement to all ATOS.
1.3 Age Requirements.Users must be 18 years old or older and able to form a legally binding contract to be eligible to Use the Web Site or any Provider services.
2. Limitations on Use. Third Party Communications and Social Network Platforms.
2.1. Limitations on and Scope of Use. The Content on this Web Site is for the User’s personal Use only and not for commercial exploitation, enhancement, verification or validation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent this Web Site provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group, as well as personal purchasing, so long as the User is authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group.
Any unauthorized Use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited. Users may not Use the Web Site and/or any Content to:
- Conduct commercial or promotional activities or sales efforts without prior written consent from the Provider.
- Determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) a government license or benefit; (b) credit or insurance for business, personal, family, or household purposes; or (c) employment.
- Provide content related to gambling, including without limitation any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker games.
- Provide or facilitate illegal contests, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or chain letters.
- Infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, or property that is deceptive or fraudulent.
- Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above, or with prior written consent from the Provider.
- Manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content without prior written consent from the Provider.
- Determine the site architecture or to extract data or information about usage, individual identities or Users, via Use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
- Monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate our Web Site or the Content without prior written permission from the Provider, via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (Methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited.).
- Contribute content that contains restricted access mechanisms, hidden content of any kind, or utilizes SQL injection or cross-site scripting methods.
- Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
- Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
- Engage in phishing, spoofing, illegal or fraudulent activity, or any other actions that violate laws in the User’s jurisdiction.
- Access unauthorized information.
- Solicit information from minors or to harm or threaten to harm minors.
- Attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other User, person or organization, or to engage in any other threatening behavior.
- Transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. For example, any materials containing slurs, hate speech or content, which attacks an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences, is prohibited.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam (Sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam.), chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial or noncommercial in nature.
2.2. Third Party Communications. As used herein, “Third Party Communications” means any communications directed or related to the User from any third party directly or indirectly. The Provider disclaims all liability for any communications the User may receive from any third party or any actions the User may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third Party Communications. Users are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third Party Communications. The Provider assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third Party Communications.
2.3 Third Party Platforms. It may be possible to access the Web Site via a third party social network, email service, etc., including, but not limited to, Facebook or Facebook Connect (“Third Party Platforms”). Access to the Web Site via a Third Party Platform may only be granted, once the Userexplicitly allows it through an interface provided by the Third Party Platform. Third Party Communications then may be allowed via the Third Party platform.
If User accesses the Web Site via a Third Party Platform, then certain activity or actions the User takes on the Web Site may be viewable as a “story” or a “feed” on that Third Party Platform, and, thus, may be searchable or viewable in other online locations also. The User may be able to control or change the “stories” that can be published on the Third Party Platform by modifying the Usersettings on that site. The Provider has no control over, and is not liable for, Third Party Communications or for Use of any Third Party Platform, including, without limitation, the “stories” or “feeds” published by Third Party Platforms.
If the Useraccesses the Web Site via a Third Party Platform, then all data collected, accessed or stored from that third party, or content shared back to, or Used by, that third party, will be collected, shared or Used in compliance with the terms and policies of that Third Party Platform.
As the Provider does not have control over the User interface provided by Third Party Platforms, the Provider does not take any responsibility for any changes or problems with the interface or exchange of information provided by any Third Party Platform. The Provider has no control over the privacy policies of Third Party Platforms, nor does the Provider have any control over, or responsibility for the information or content collected by, such websites and platforms. If User accesses the Web Site through a Third Party Platform, then the Provider encourage the User to become familiar with the privacy policies and practices of that site or platform.
Provider has the right to block your account, including test account, in case that you make with this account illegal activities.
3. Not Professional Advice. Content is not intended to, and does not constitute legal, medical, financial or any other professional advice. There is no attorney-client privilege, doctor-patient relationship, or any other professional relationship implied, neither is any material submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. The User’s Use of Content on this Web Site, or of materials linked from this Web Site, is at the User’s own risk.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. As a User, you agree that the Content and Web Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Cloudersi, the Cloudersi logo and all other Cloudersi trademarks, service marks, product names, and trade names of Cloudersi, appearing on or in conjunction with this Web Site or Service, are owned by the Provider. Cloudersi, as Provider, makes no representations as to the ownership and respective rights of any logos, trademarks, service marks, product names, and trade names of entities listed on this Web Site. Cloudersi does not grant you, as a User, the right to Use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name or logo appearing on this Web Site without the respective prior written consent of the Provider.
5. Termination of Terms and Conditions of UseAgreement. The Provider reserves the right to terminate, in its sole discretion, subscribers and account holders of the Provider’s system or network, who are repeat infringers of another person’s copyright. Notices to the Provider regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to:
Cloudersi sp. z o.o.
ul. Dworek 23
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner or pursuant to any exclusive right under copyright, report your claim of infringement by completing the following form below and delivering it to the above contact.
Filing a Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement
The following information must be submitted to Cloudersi, the Provider, in the form of a facsimile, written letter or email:
- Identify and provide a brief description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe have been infringed upon.
- Sufficiently identify the content you believe is infringing, and include (if possible) the URL of the page on the Cloudersi site in which the material can be found.
- Provide Cloudersi with sufficient contact information, including your full legal name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number.
- The following statements must be included in the notice of alleged copyright infringement:
- “I hereby declare that I belief in good faith that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I hereby swear that the claimed information is accurate to the best of my knowledge and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that has been infringed.”
- If the content in dispute originates from a third party site or source, please provide us notification as to which of the following apply:
- Display and/or access to the material on the originating site have been disabled.
- Under court order, the material will be removed from the originating site.
- Under court order, access to the material on the originating site will be disabled.
- Provide the copyright owner’s full legal name and their electronic or physical signature. If the owner is not able to sign, include the signature of a person authorized to do so.
Note: The binding laws provide that you may be liable for damages if you falsely claim that information on the Cloudersi (the Provider) site infringes upon your copyright.
6. Linking to theWeb Site. You, as a User, may provide links to this Web Site, provided: (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the web pages, including its advertisements, the Web Site brand, the Terms and Conditions of Use, or other notices on this Web Site, without prior written consent from the Provider; and (b) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by the Provider.
7. License of UserContent to Provider. By posting, publishing, uploading, or distributing any data, information, text, graphics, links, messages, reviews, content, or other materials (collectively, “Postings”) for Use on this Web Site, the User grants (or warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted), the Provider a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with the right to sublicense, Use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Postings, or incorporate such Postings, into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You, as the User, agree that you shall have no recourse against the Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in Postings you provide to the Provider.
8. Relationship between theProvider and User. You, as a User, are an independent third party to this Web Site, and nothing in this Agreement will create or represent or imply that there is any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales relationship, or employment relationship between the Provider and you as a User. You, as a User, will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of the Provider.
9. No Solicitation. You, as a User, shall not distribute on, or through, this Web Site any Postings or presentations of data containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of the Provider. Such tools and mechanisms for such promotions, as defined in Section 10 below, create the single exception to this provision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Web Site (the “Interactive Areas”), which include, without limitation, any blogs, reviews, wikis, bulletin boards, reviews, discussion boards, chat rooms, email forums, and question and answer features, where appropriate, you: a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own website’s URL and; b) may recommend third party websites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in, and receive no direct or indirect benefit from, such recommended website, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Web Site.
10. Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. The Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors. Advertisers and sponsors agree to permit this Web Site to clearly label and mark paid placements accordingly and in such a manner as this Web Site, in its sole discretion, deems necessary to sufficiently disclose – in description and prominence – to the Users of this Web Site that there is a monetary relationship underlying such placements.
11. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you, as a User, to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is the User’s responsibility to inform the Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. The Provider does not permit: a) anyone other than the User to Use the sections requiring registration by using the User’s name or password; or b) access the sections requiring registration through a single name being made available to multiple Users on a network or otherwise. The User is responsible for preventing such unauthorized Use. If the User believes there has been unauthorized Use, User must notify the Provider immediately by emailing the Provider. However, as a User, youunderstand that by registering with this website, you may receive regular updates regarding new Applications launched, information regarding Listings and Applications you have visited, shown an interest in and/or added to the system or modified at some time. At any time, you, asthe User,may request to unsubscribe and the Provider will permanently remove you from the Provider’s registered list of subscribers. To unsubscribe, click here.
12. Postings in Interactive Areas of the Web Site.
12.1. Postings to be Lawful. If User participates in Interactive Areas on this Web Site, the User shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any Postings which are unlawful or abusive in any way, including, but not limited to, any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local or international law. The Provider may delete the User’s Posting at any time for any reason without notification of or permission from the User.
12.2. Postings to Be in User’sName and Accurate Identity. User’s Postings shall be accompanied by the User’s real name and shall not be posted anonymously. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, if the applicable registration page for the User’s participation in an Interactive Area allows the User to create a screen name, the User may select and Use a screen name that is not his or her real name, provided that the User utilizes his or her real name when registering for participation in the Interactive Area. Participants in Interactive Areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
12.3. No Monitoring of Postings. The Provider has no obligation to monitor or screen Postings and is not responsible for the content in such Postings or any content linked to or from such Postings. The Provider, however, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor Interactive Areas, screen Postings, edit Postings, cause Postings not to be posted, published, uploaded or distributed, and remove Postings, at any time and for any or no reason, without notification of or permission from the User.
12.4. Non-Commercial Use Only of Interactive Areas. Any Interactive Area is provided solely for the User’s personal Use. Any unauthorized Use of any Interactive Area of this Web Site, its Content, or Postings is expressly prohibited.
13. Errors and Corrections. The Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content or Postings will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. The Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content or Postings available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. The Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content or Postings at any time.
15. Disclaimer. This Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, and postings are provided on an “as is, as available” basis. The Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to: (a) any errors in or omissions from this Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, and the Postings, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; (b) third party communications; (c) any Third Party Platforms, websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Web Site, including, but not limited to, any errors in or omissions therefrom; (d) the unavailability of this Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, the Postings, or any portion thereof; (e) your Use of this Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, or the Postings; or (f) your Use of any equipment or software in connection with this Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, or the Postings.
16. Limitation of Liability. The Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from the User’s Use of this Web Site, the Content, the Postings, the Interactive Areas, any facts or opinions appearing on or through an interactive area, or any Third Party Communications. The Provider shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the Use of, or inability to Use,this Web Site, the Interactive Areas, the Content, the Postings, or any Third Party Communications.
17. Indemnification. You, as a User, agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Web Site harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you, or arising from or related to any Postings or Content uploaded or submitted by you.
18. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 15 (Disclaimer), 16 (Limitation of Liability), and 17 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of the Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Web Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you, as a User, on its/their own behalf.
19. Unlawful Activity. The Provider reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use and to take any action deemed appropriate including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to User profiles, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
20. Remedies for Violations. The Provider reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use including, but not limited to, the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site and any other Provider websites and their features.
21. Governing Law; Arbitration of Disputes. You, as a User, agree that Cloudersi, as the Provider, shall be deemed as solely based in Poland. The Terms of Condition and Service are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Poland, without regard for principles or conflicts of laws.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Service (ATOS)
As a User, your Use of or access to the Listing Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Additional Terms and Conditions of Service (“ATOS”).
Listing Services are Online Bulletin Boards
The Listing Services are online venues or bulletin boards that allow for Users seeking services and/or Users supplying services to connect and communicate. The Web Site is not an employment or other agency for any of the third party service providers who promote themselves via the Listing Services. Other than providing the Web Site, the Provider does not take part in the interaction between Users seeking services and Users supplying services. Users do hereby represent, understand and expressly agree that the Provider does not have control over the quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the services delivered by Listing Services suppliers, nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions whatsoever of the Users seeking services.
The Provider is not a party to any agreement regarding third party services or any other agreement otherwise entered into between any Users of the Web Site. Any issues concerning the services received by the User seeking services or payment due to the User supplying services must be resolved directly by the third party services. The Provider will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims, demands or damages, direct or indirect, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, such issues. By using the Web Site, you represent, understand, and expressly agree to hold the Provider harmless for any claim or controversy that may arise from any disputes between you and any other User(s) of the Web Site.
Cloudersi,as the Provider, does not conduct criminal background screenings on its Users, does not inquire into the backgrounds of any of its Users, and does not attempt to verify the statements or representations of its Users. However, the Provider reserves the right, but is not obligated, to conduct any criminal background check or to verify your representations and warranties herein, at any time and using any available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. Additionally, the Provider reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate at its sole discretion including, but not limited to, terminating your access to the Web Site and/or Listing Services, should it determine, in its sole opinion, that you have violated any representation or warranty or any other provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use including, without limitation, the ATOS.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Provider disclaims any liability whatsoever for any misstatements and/or misrepresentations made by any Users of the Web Site and/or Listing Services. Users do hereby represent, understand and agree to hold the Provider harmless for any misstatements and/or misrepresentations made by any Users of this site or service.
Use of the Web Site
By using the Web Site, you, as a User, acknowledge that you are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding: (a) the information and content you contribute to the Web Site; (b) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Web Site; and (c) your interactions, both online and offline, with other Users of the Web Site. You must be 18 years old or older and able to form a legally binding contract to be eligible to Use the Listing Services. By requesting to Use, registering to Use, and/or Using the Listing Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and that you commit to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of Use hereof.
By requesting to Use, registering to Use, and/or Using the Listing Services, you, as a User, represent and warrant that you and each member of your household have never been the subject of a complaint, restraining order or any other legal action involving, arrested for, charged with, or convicted of any felony, any criminal offense involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud or larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others. By requesting to Use, registering to Use, and/or Using the Web Site, and/or Service, you represent and warrant that you have not been and are not currently required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
You, as a User, assume all risk when using the Web Site and service, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including contracting for or supplying services of any nature. The Provider does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by Users seeking services or Users supplying services as listed on this Web Site. The Provider does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any liability that may result from the use of this information. The Provider is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Web Site or service. In no event shall the Provider be, and you expressly agree not to hold the Provider or the Provider’s officers, directors, investors, subsidiaries, agents, assignees, representatives, advertisers, marketing partners, licensors, independent contractors, recruiters, corporate partners, or employees, liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of, or relating to, the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Use of the Web Site or service including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or encounters with other Users of this Web Site or persons you meet through this Web Site.The Provider and the Provider’s officers, directors, investors, subsidiaries, agents, assignees, representatives, advertisers, marketing partners, licensors, independent contractors, recruiters, corporate partners, or employees further expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any damage, suits, claims, and/or controversies that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown therefrom.
You, as a User, agree to take all available precautions in all interactions with other Users of the Web Site, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
As a User, you understand that the Provider makes no guarantees, either expressed or implied, as to the conduct or quality of any services provided by individuals you meet through the Web Site. Therefore, you should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Users. As the Provider does not verify any of the information Users provide to the Service, each User should consider whether to perform thorough background and reference checks before engaging in hiring or employment.
By using this site, you, as a User, agree to report any alleged improprieties of any Users to the Provider immediately by notifying the Provider of the same via email.
The Provider does not guarantee results, or that you, as a User, will find a provider using the Web Site. The Provider does not guarantee any User’s ability or desire to communicate with any other User. The Provider makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the services provided by service suppliers or seekers through the Web Site, whether in public, private or offline interactions. The Provider does not assume any liability for the performance or background of any User or the Web Site or Listing Services. The Web Site is for your personal Use only. You, as a User, may not authorize others to Use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that the Provider is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords. Registration for, and Use of, the Web Site are void where prohibited. To the extent that the services provided by the Web Site are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not Use the Web Site. The Web Site may not be Used where prohibited by law.
Users should monitor children’s use of the Internet. The Web Site and Listing Services are intended only for adults 18 and over. The Provider will not knowingly collect any information from children under 13. You must identify your age during the registration process. The Provider does not assume any responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding the User’s age or parental consent when using this Web Site or Listing Services. The Provider reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to the Listing Services and/or Web Site if it determines that the User provided any false information regarding his or her age, or otherwise, when registering to Use, or Using this Web Site.
All trademarks and company names of third parties located on the Web Site are provided solely for informational purposes – to indicate the type and purpose of the service – and will be deleted at the explicit request made by an authorized entity.